Why become a Wholesale Customer?
Our products tend to do very well in high traffic locations like smoke shops and gift stores, or specialty shops. Our price points offer a good point-of-sale conversion rate. Tuscarora WoodWorks' pieces are unique and often stand out from others. So whether you are looking to offer your customers unique, Native-made work, or are ready to provide your customers with a complete line of Tuscarora WoodWorks offerings, becoming a wholesale customer is easy. Just follow the steps below.
How to Become a Wholesale Customer
Tuscarora WoodWorks is happy to provide qualified customers with access to our wholesale pricing.
Qualifications and Rules:
- You must have a brick-n-mortar or online store. Wholesale pricing is not available to individuals without a current, active storefront.
- You must provide Tuscarora WoodWorks with a complete Wholesale Application. Incomplete applications will not be approved.
- You must create an account on Tuscarora WoodWorks. In order to view the wholesale application, you must be logged in. Click here to log in or create an account.
- Only qualified account holders may make wholesale purchases
- Do not share your user ID or password
- To become a wholesale customer, please complete a Wholesale Application (once you are logged in, you will see a link above the "How to Become a Wholesale Customer" title on this page. Complete the application and submit it.
Once approved, you will be provided with a Wholesale Account, including a User ID and Password. This account can be used directly on our website to place orders. Wholesale pricing is available to you once you log in with your Wholesale Account. This makes it extremely easy to make your wholesale purchase. Wholesale discounts are automatically provided for each piece.
Thank you for your interest in becoming a Tuscarora WoodWorks Wholesaler! We look forward to doing business with you!
NOTE: In the past, our wholesale customers used our PDF-based Wholesale Catalog to place orders. This is no longer supported. All Wholesale orders must be done online using the above instruction. If you have any questions, please contact us here.