Why become a Wholesale Customer?
Our products tend to do very well in high traffic locations like smoke shops and gift stores, or specialty shops. Our price points offer a good point-of-sale conversion rate. Tuscarora WoodWorks' pieces are unique and often stand out from others. So whether you are looking to offer your customers unique, Native-made work, or are ready to provide your customers with a complete line of Tuscarora WoodWorks offerings, becoming a wholesale customer is easy. Just follow the steps below.
How to Become a Wholesale Customer
Tuscarora WoodWorks is happy to provide qualified customers with access to our wholesale pricing.
Qualifications and Rules:
- You must have a brick-n-mortar or online store. Wholesale pricing is not available to individuals without a current, active storefront.
- You must create an account on Tuscarora WoodWorks. Click here to log in or create an account.
- Only qualified account holders may make wholesale purchases
- Do not share your user ID or password
- To become a wholesale customer, send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
- Your Name
- Business Name
- Business Address
- Shipping Address
- Buyer's Name
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Website URL
- Facebook Page and Instagram Name (if applicable)
- Type of items you currently sell
- Whether or not you are interested custom work
We will review your email and once approved, your account will be upgraded to a Wholesale Account. This account can be used directly on our website to place orders. Wholesale pricing is available to you once you log in with your Wholesale Account. This makes it extremely easy to make your wholesale purchase. Wholesale discounts are automatically provided for each piece.